?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Boycott Hawai'i

This is one of the reasons why I don't like the way things are being run in Hawai'i:


People walked by a huge cat poster yesterday put up by Cartier on Kalakaua Avenue. The store sells jewelry and other accessories.

Seen at http://starbulletin.com/2004/05/18/news/wild.html

That is NOT Hawai'i. PERIOD.

There is an anonymous email circulating on the Internet asking people not to buy gas tomorrow (May 19th). Some people think it's not going to make a difference. Every little (bit) helps.

Just like with Hawai'i. I wish more people especially Americans would boycott Hawai'i til better conditions are made for Hawaiians. They're boycotting the president by possibly not re-electing him so I have faith. It's the will of the people... or at least I hope it is. All I can say is that this country really looks fucked up. We should decrease the fucked-up ness slowly but surely.

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
kamuela
May. 18th, 2004 09:34 am (UTC)
Why don't they just put up a sign reading:

"Dear Japanese Tourists:

Please buy lots and lots of stuff. We have no new ideas for our economy and we couldn't possibly do anything sensible like agriculture for local consumption.

On Our Knees,

HVB"
readerrabbit
May. 18th, 2004 10:37 am (UTC)
no kidding.
kingalii
May. 18th, 2004 12:55 pm (UTC)
I think only 40% or less of the eligible voters actually vote. The other 60% should all vote together for some regular schmoe... Screw the Democrats and the Republicans...! Go Green Party...!
morpheous
May. 19th, 2004 07:34 am (UTC)
That settles it!
I'm boycotting Hawai'i until further notice!
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

Yo!
haolegirl
For my family and friends ™
Website

Latest Month

January 2015
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Tiffany Chow